Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dumb Diary Wednesday: Dreams become Reality!

"Age 12  Grade 6
Febuary 24, 1990 * Saturday * more than 1 ft. snow

Dear Diary,
Today was a magical
day where dreams
become reality. I got
tickets for Sofia and
I to go and see
 New Kids in concert!
The concert will
be at 7 pm on
July 7, sat. We got
seats on the front
side.  I can't wait
to talk to Sofia
tomorrow.
(she had
to go to
her Dad's house
for the weekend).
(Annie's not
going).  :(

I
Can't
Wait!

Today Annie
came over.  We
had fun!  This
may seem juvenile
but we played
in the snow and
made a snow-
fort. I felt like
a little kid!

Well I
gotta
go!

Love,
Krystal
Booth

(My fav.
New Kid
is
Danny
Wood)

He's cute!


...the importance of this moment is evident on the fact that I put down my age and grade for this entry.  It was a BIG FREAKING DEAL!!! hahaha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...