Saturday, November 24, 2012

Coming Out of Hermit Blog Status

It has been quite awhile since I have posted.  I feel that this year has been one to be quiet and just do the work, so that is exactly what I have done.  I'm looking forward to begin sharing again on this blog, as well as on my facebook artist page.

"Drama at the Bus Stop" 2012
Krystal Booth
Oil and wallpaper on canvas
24x18"
 
 
This is a very recent work that was finished and placed upon Etsy.  I'm moving forward with this series - "The September Issue" - and have accumulated a notebook half full of the idea development so far in addition to laying down the prep work for the works to come.  This obsessive planning was done while completing a commission, and so when the time came, I was able to dive right in.  More will be on the way in addition to the quick sketches and drawings I have incorporated into my daily practice. 
 
I hope this post finds you and your families well in this holiday season, and thank you so much for reading.  I'll be posting on a consistent basis again, and am looking forward to hearing from you!
 
Love to all!

2 comments:

A said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Krystal Booth said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...