Friday, September 24, 2010

First Solo Show Preparations

Painting, painting, painting, and honestly, I have lost track of what number I am on in my series...13? 14? But there is great reason for my neglect of the blog, and spending as much time as possible in the studio-

I am having my first solo show in about 2 weeks!!! The show is going to be at the gallery space at "Pints" in Old Town Portland on October 7, 2010 (First Thursday) and will be on display for the rest of the month. As of right now, the show is being titled "Fragility".

I am extremely excited and there is much to do! Finish the artist statement, mount the hanging hardware to the pieces, catalogue the works, photograph the rest that I haven't photographed yet, plenty of other things that I have not thought of yet, and of course continue to push my painting into fast forward to get as many done as possible for the show. I am loving every minute of this! I am extremely happy to be so busy!

Tomorrow I will be going to a workshop- I'm sure that I will post some info afterwards.

Cheers to Monday Madness beginning again in a couple of days!

2 comments:

A said...

Congrats on the solo show! Your work is awesome!!

Krystal Booth said...

Thanks Lilith! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...