Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday Madness Missed

Monday Madness has been missed around here. Must get back to it. Formally, I am only 18 minutes late of making this one a true and blue Monday Madness post...(It's supposedly Tuesday, but since I haven't slept yet- it's still Monday in my world).

Enough of my disclaimer, and onto MONDAY MADNESS!!!

Today, in light of the premiere of The Amazing Race last night, I will write about...well, The Amazing Race. I will pretend to interview the woman who exploded a melon on her head (accidently) via Chris Farley interviewing style.



Me: Do you remember last night's show?

Melon Woman: Yes.

Me: Remember when you were flinging the melons to hit that knight costume?

Melon Woman: Yeah, Krys, I was there.

Me: Remember when you accidently exploded the melon into your head?

Melon Women: Yes.

Me: Did that hurt?

Melon Woman: Yes, yes it did.

Me: I thought so. Alright...remember when....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...