Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Herb Garden Has a Name

Allow me to present to you...

It Takes a Village


Alfred Hitchcock, Oprah Winfrey, The Dalai Lama,
Albert Einstein, & Gilda Radner










Okay, okay, so I don't exactly have an official herb garden yet, as they are not planted, but I'm getting there.  I painted these terra cotta pots over the past two days, and I'm going to be potting the herbs tonight or tomorrow.  Samm said he was suprised that I didn't include Elton John- how could I forget?!  That's a travesty!  So, I'm not done afterall- I may go pick out yet another herb and pot, because I HAVE TO include Elton John!

I chose these five people as my muses for specific reasons:
Alfred Hitchcock:  Incredible Storytelling Skills and Creativity
Oprah Winfrey:  "Live your best life!" and Ambition
The Dalai Lama:  Compassion
Albert Einstein:  Curiosity
Gilda Radner:  Laughter and Energy

  I want my herbs to have positive energy, as I am extremely good at accidentally killing plants I need all the luck I can get! haha!  To tell you the truth, the cilantro is looking a bit limp already...perhaps it needs to be in the Oprah pot. hahahha!  I 'll post pictures of the herbs potted soon! 

The Village Population upon arrival...
here's hoping this is not the last time we see them alive

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...