Monday, November 21, 2011

New Little Studies


Recent studies:






I've been experiementing with color layers on 5x7" watercolor paper.  It's been interesting, and I've learned a lot from these paintings so far.  I've posted seven of them on Etsy today for $12 each with free shipping.  There are also more photos of these works above on the site as well in frames if you are interested.  I invite you to check them out at: 

 http://www.etsy.com/people/OnePebbleStudio?ref=si_pr

 I'm going to keep going with these studies...in fact I'll probably start some more of them tonight.  I'm interested in using these combined with drawings in a more formal sense...I'll keep you posted of my progress or blunders (not sure how well they will combine with the drawings yet).  Cheers to feeling like a bit of a mad scientist!  Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy my crazy little Etsy site if you check it out.  Sincere thanks!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...