Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Love is Sharing Headphones in the Back of the Bus

For the last few days I've been working and busy, busy.  This past weekend was absolutely beautiful in Portland - 77 degrees on Easter.  Matthew and I rode the bus to Washington Park to blind others with our paleness.  The bus ride over was so fun as we felt like school kids at the very back of the bus seat dancing when no one was watching.  And yes, the robot was definitely one of our sweet, sweet moves.   

 
I couldn't stop having a cheshire grin the whole way there!  I tried to act "cool" by being normal (aka not smiling and acting completely as if a bus ride was the dullest thing on earth to do), but that just wasn't happening...


So we made it to the Rose Garden.  We layed under a weeping willow tree and watched a crow land and take off above our heads over and over.  You know what we were occasionally worrying about.


After time spent there, we walked down to Waterfront Park and walked down the riverside.  Matthew is the world's worst icecream eater...so that was a special highlight of my day.  He had it dripping down his hand, onto his coat jacket and all we could do was laugh...and then I smugly gave him my spotless napkin when I was finished.  He called me a name and I laughed like a bastard.

I hope you all enjoyed Easter and the beautiful weekend!  Just thought I'd share my fun day with you - it was fantastic.  So fantastic that I would love to do it all over again as soon as possible.  Just maybe not eating icecream right before climbing a vertical mile on the way back.

Thank you for reading and love to all of you! 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...