Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting Ready for the "Dry Illusions" Art Show

So, I have this ongoing list in my head of things to do before the show. I will be showing two of my recent drawings at the Ryan Hadley Studio this Saturday night, and I am so scared that I am going to forget something. I've written down my list, but it just seems to be getting longer...buy frames, matte board, sign the 15 prints, photograph the work before I frame it, polish my bio, create a brochure with my bio and artist statement, get them printed at Kinko's, post my works up to my website so that visitors will have something to look at when they check it out after the show, and oh yeah!- drop the works off at the Studio! And on top of this, I keep having that little voice in my head asking, "What am I going to wear?" Really? That is beyond what I need to be thinking about right now.

I am NOT complaining at all. I am just really excited about the opportunity, and I don't want to muck it all up. Cheers to the few days prior to exhibiting work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...