Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over?...

Chapter Six of The Artist's Way = Boring, Boring, Boring

I could be a mature and intelligent young woman about this by writing a description about the chapter.  I'm not going to do that.  It would just bore you too.  I'll simply sum it up as a chapter about abundance, and while I need to rethink some of my beliefs about money and abundance, it was not an earth shattering chapter for me.  It may be for others, but not for this gal.

I will say that the best part of my week six was my Artist Date.  I went to Ava's in Beaverton and enjoyed a latte, a blueberry scone, and writing my morning pages there.  I loved taking in the environment and people around me - one older man in particular- a gentleman who seemed to be mentally blocked and kept getting up from his laptop/files/books (it appeared that he may be in the process of moving in) and sitting in different seats.  It was interesting and I could identify with him.  I've been there.  Most of us have been there.  Though I was never as bold as he was by sitting in different seats in a public place...I save that, and walking around in the middle of a process, for my apartment.  I admired his ability to not be discouraged by the possibility of being judged by others in the cafe. 

Anyway, that is what I recieved from this week.  Not much, but it was alright.  I was severely busy this past week with a graduate application and to be honest, I didn't have much time for a ground-breaking chapter.  It was perfect timing really...perhaps synchronicity? LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...