Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dumb Diary Wednesday: Peeing my Pants without Peeing my Pants

"1-4-1990
Thur.

Dear Diary,
Today I had
my physical.  I had
to pee in a cup.
When I did, it
spilt on my pants!
Luckily I had a
sweatshirt on so
I could pull it
down over my
bottom.  Embarrassing
things always
happen to me!
Love,
Krystal"

I have to admit, this was a scarring type of incident - I have flashbacks everytime I go to the doctor and urine is requested.  I was absolutely mortified...and I remember vividly that I was wearing pink corduroys that day...I hated those pants so much.  They are the worst pants in the world for a girl with non-skinny thighs...especially horrifying to walk down empty hallways.  Whenever I passed a room, the students would look out into the hallway..."yeah, those are my thighs rubbing...my mom makes me wear these pants...sorry for interrupting your class."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...