Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monday Madness...on a Tuesday


Hello!

It's obvious that I've been caught up in something to make me miss out on Monday Madness.  My best friend (Samm) and I have began the great quest of trying to get into shape.  We've battled weight issues throughout our lives and after 33 years, it's time to do something about it.  We started a blog - http://www.fatisntfunny.blogspot.com - and this link will forever be listed under my Links list here on this site for your convenience or curiosity.

After a tough year, it is obvious that I need something more intense than painting.  I wonder how artists throughout history stayed in shape and remained so prolific.  Perhaps they were all flab and no muscle, or sincerely starving artists.  With such a sedentary profession, I wonder how so many are so svelt.  I hear about office professionals who make it a priority to workout of course, but one does not hear too many stories about how Da Vinci dominated on the courts, or how Manet was quite the runner.

I would love to hear about how artists today and in history have managed their health.  If you have any info to share, I would love to hear it!  I'm extremely curious about this -

In the meantime, here's a sampling of what you'll expect to find on the fat isn't funny blog, and a happy Tuesday to you!...and Monday.




***Also, on the video there's a typo that I can't fix...fat isn't funny is not a ".com" yet.  Oops!  It's a "blogspot.com".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...