Saturday, July 17, 2010

Waiting...



I am driving myself crazy today with the anticipation of an email from a gallery I submitted my work to for an upcoming show. I find myself checking, checking, and checking my email every couple of hours...or maybe less than that, but who's keeping track? I shall ban myself from the computer for the day as soon as I post this.

In the meantime, I have also been waiting on the paint to dry. I've been prepping some panels with gesso. MORE WAITING inbetween each layer, when all I want to do is begin creating the images now! I guess this is a much needed exercise to increase my patience when I'm excited about something, and not have that instant gratification of being able to start. It's good for me, right? Of course, it is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...