Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holding Myself Back in 8th Grade...Er, Week

This last week I was in week eight (A Sense of Strength) of The Artist's Way, and have come to realize that I need another week for this chapter.  To put it bluntly, I didn't do the work.  I slacked on my morning pages and instead jumped either into illustrating or looking up family history.  I avoided the morning pages like a plague.


The weekly task list looked daunting from the get-go...so I avoided it, when it probably means that I need to do these the most out of all of the weekly tasks I've done so far. 


SOOOO, I've decided to hold myself back for a week.  I'm going to stay in week eight and work on it this coming week.  I'll post about week eight next Sunday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...