Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dumb Diary Wednesday: Double Day!

It is with regret that I didn't do Dumb Diary Wednesday last week, so today, I'm doing a three for one entry of them.  Just so you understand if you've just started reading them, I have changed the names to protect others, and I've tried to keep the entries in order.  I do skip some entries, because let's face it, some are just boring crap....  So here we go...


"2-28-1990
Wed.
Dear Diary,
12 years old
no boyfriend.  Oh well
Mr. Right will come
someday...I hope.
Love,
Krystal

Really?  I was 12 and already feeling defeated about not having a boyfriend?!  hahaha!  SAD...

5-31-90
Thurs.
Dear Diary,
Hi!  Today is 2nd
to last day in school.
Janis asked
Ben Lee to go with
me and he said probably.
Isn't that great!?!
Sofia, Jill, Starla,
Maria, and Lesley
made cheerleading.  I'm
really glad Sofia made it but
I'm scared if she turns
and doesn't want
to be my BFF anymore.
Well I'm
gett'n'
a little tired now.
It's 9:19.  I have
to go to bed!
Good Night!
Love,
Krystal Booth :)


6-8-90
Dear Diary,
We just turned
to go South from
Indianapolis.  I can't
wait to get to
Uncle D's house!
Ben almost
said yes to go with
me on the last day
of school but since
he lives in H
we wouldn't see eachother
that much.

Krystal"

Yes, I'm sure the fact that he lived a whole 5 miles away was a major factor.  LOL


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...