Sunday, July 3, 2011

OnePebbleStudio is Open! (My shop on Etsy)

Hello, Friends! 

I've kind of been a bit busy lately, but it has been for a good reason -
My shop on Etsy is now up and running!
Check it out at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnePebbleStudio

In addition to a few works you may have already seen on my main website,
there are SEVERAL NEW works that are a bit more of the altered art/crafty side that will be featured on Etsy.  I will be selling the originals as well as Signed Limited Edition Prints.

In the coming days, I will be posting more of the recent works on the site for OnePebbleStudio, so make sure to check back often.  I will be including a permanent link to the Etsy site on the sidebar of this blog for your future convenience.

Thanks for letting me share my art with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...