Thursday, December 9, 2010

Recent Sketches...

This sketch was made from a wierd webcam photo of my best friend- It's definitely a weird rendition, but it adds a lot of life to my sketchbook!

Just a quick landscape from my mind.


Quick line rendering of mi amore.


Getting a new sketchbook really motivates me to fill it up with new ideas and quick sketches.  There's definitely nothing better than a fresh sheet of paper-

I've had this wierd belief though since I was a child about paper and predisposition.  It knows what it wants to be.  It knows what marks will bring it to life before we do.  Our job is to unravel the mystery by setting our pens and pencils in motion.  This is similar to my beliefs on life, but my mind wasn't mature enough to understand that yet...though I'm still having a debate with myself on life and to what degree it is predestined...or not.  What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...