Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LIFE

Have stumbled upon a transition period in my life...no, it's not menopause yet. I'm really happy about it, but also equally stressed about what's to come. The mysterious. The unknown. It can be exhilerating, overwhelming,and frightening at times, but I'm glad to be at this point. I keep telling myself there has to be a reason why things haven't quite been as easy as I thought they would be. There's a reason why that job I was perfect for is not calling me back. There's a reason why I'm drawn to paint things that aren't exactly what I would place at a Christmas bizarre. There's a reason why I haven't lost hope.

I found this great video that was posted on facebook, and I feel that I have to share it. It's brilliant, and a good reminder to follow that drive within us despite the challenges.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...