Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sneak Peek

I refilled my coffee cup and am looking at the painting in process.  Here's the sneek peek of what's on the easel today.

Painting in Progress, Krystal Booth
Oil on paper, 24x18"
 
So this is what I have to work with so far - it's not a bad start, but yes, there's work to be done.  It's very crude right now, but there are some areas of poetry to work with if I look close enough...straining my eyes and mind, but it's there. haha
 
I think I've stumbled onto an idea.  A big idea.  One of those good ones that I've been dying to get for years now.  I've been circling around it for ten years now when I look back at previous works.  I'm getting closer to what it is I am wanting and needing to paint - at least it feels that way.  That feeling is progress in my book, since I've been grasping at other ideas that don't seem to hold my attention for much longer than a few works.  I am hoping that this is indeed different, and if my intuition is right, it is.
 
Cheers to big ideas - it's time to work, work, and work.  RESEARCH. Do some digging.  Tackle it down before it sweeps up into the universe again - I don't want to wait for it to cycle around again.  So today, I'll be in the studio with music playing and probably a cat on my lap as I try to get it down.
 
Love to all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...