Friday, February 1, 2013

Bad Painting 101: Groundhog Day Edition

Hello.
It is not quite Groundhog's Day.
It just feels like that fabulous movie in my studio today.  Though it hasn't been quite as fabulous.  Here is the fruit of my labor today...

Wiped Down again and again and again and again...
 
 
I have repainted him over and over again.  At least I think the forehead is finally going okay. hahaha 
I have repainted him so much that the guidelines are gone, and only bad smudges of bad trials gone before remain as ghosts haunting the canvas.  OOooooOOOOooo!
 
The only thing left to do is make fun of it, and then try again.  At some point it will go right.
 
Earlier it seemed that everything that could distract me did - we woke up to a slightly flooded kitchen due to the dishwasher acting weird.  Then the computer acted up, I pushed the wrong buttons, and ended up in a worse predicament.  Somehow after a couple of hours and some genius dishwasher trickery, everything seems okay again.  Equilibrium has been attained once again.  I just hope it holds long enough for me to get some serious work done.
 
It's getting late, but who cares at this point.  I would like to rest my head after this portion of the painting is resolved.  Better luck this time - trial number 872, here I come!  If this doesn't turn out one of these times, I am hoping Bill Murray will come for a visit so we can make fun of this and slam some alarm clocks.
 
Happy Groundhog's Day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...