Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Girl With One Eye

There are a few works in progress going on all at once.  Most of the time I will work on one until it's finished before going on to the next.  However, lately it has been more fun being able to choose.  The following image is a work in progress, and for right now, I'm calling it "Girl with One Eye", mainly because at this point she only has one eye (obviously) and also, due to this little fact that it keeps putting that Florence + The Machine song "Girl with One Eye" into my head.


Work in progress - 2013, Krystal Booth
 


I will be giving her another eye tonight and hopefully finishing it...and probably listening to Florence for that matter. :)  I haven't listened to them in awhile, and am looking forward to it, though as I was digging for these links below, I have spent a better part of an hour already listening/watching on youtube. haha

Here are a couple of videos that I love of Florence + The Machine for you fellow fans out there.  The first one I only discovered today, though it's been posted for quite awhile on youtube.  She makes singing seem so easy and fun.  (As opposed to a lot of other musical artists that seem to want to look cool more than show the love of their craft and their satisfaction when performing.)

Radio One Performance:  http://youtu.be/HqyUNnyuNlM
(Posted by Paulusthewoodgnome on youtube)


This one is a fan video that is fantastic made by Batyalewbel on youtube.  This is my favorite song to get stuck in my head when I'm riding my bicycle to and from work - love it - keeps me pedaling!
http://youtu.be/bXZe197sSMY

Have a nice evening, and I hope you enjoy the music (I will be!).  Who's in your earbuds or cd player these days?



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...