Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Will Make You Change

In order to enjoy the next couple of days, I've decided to spend tonight cleaning to get it out of the way.  I have been procrastinating for about an hour by trying to get the "About" page ready for my etsy shop.  Formatting the photos for the page has been a pain that I can't seem to shake off as the photos never quite fit in the window as planned.

I have read that most of the time we change when things become just too uncomfortable.  When we are at our breaking point, true change can take place.  Well, I guess the formatting photos really did the job, as I'm now motivated to clean! 

In the meantime, I'm hoping that the weather will be good for a nature walk and/or city walk with Matthew sometime in the next couple of days - so this will also keep me motivated as to why I'm choosing to clean instead of relax tonight.  :)


 
 
 







Also, Happy Valentines Day to all of you from Portland!  Love to you all, and thank you so much for following this blog.


 

 

2 comments:

Jan Priddy, Oregon said...

Thank you for reminding the rest of us that sweeping away the old makes space for the new.

Krystal Booth said...

I needed to be reminded too. Today will be a good day off now, as the cleaning went well last night. New experiences begin!

Also, I need to thank you for writing my favorite blog. I always look forward to your entries, Jan. You inspire me so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...