Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bringing It!

I guess I needed those couple of months to re-gain some energy and refill the well (as Julia Cameron would say).  I am now feeling revitalized about this blog and will go forward with a bit of stupid fun!  Hooray!


I am bringing back the feature of Monday Madness!  I miss it.  I don't know if anyone else does, but I do! LOL  So yes, expect a Monday Madness entry on tomorrow's blog!


Also, I my latest post included an old diary entry, which gave me an idea.  I have kept diaries since I was around 8 or 9 years old.  They have definitely stacked up over time and may give some funny material for all of us to laugh at.  I have decided that I will post an old journal entry once a week from now on!  So tah-dah!!  New blog feature we'll call "Dumb Diary Day"!


"Dumb Diary Day" will be every Wednesday - it's sometimes the day that we need a laugh the most.  It will be extremely embarrassing, but for those of you who know me, I will do anything for a laugh.  After some consideration, I'm thinking that I will conceal the names of others, so that I don't embarrass them.  I'll give them nicknames that will be used consistantly.  So cheers to "Dumb Diary Wednesdays"!! 


Happy Sunday to you and your loved ones!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...