Saturday, May 14, 2011

Impending Doom in My Old Journal

I just found out that some people believe that the world is going to end in seven days on May 21, 2011.  This is a continuation of the 1988 ideas of when Judgement Day will occur.

I found this to be the perfect opportunity to spread some laughs and smiles, because I recorded my thoughts about this in 1988 when I was ten years old in my Hello Kitty Diary.  This entry remains to be the favorite of my best friend, Samm, who cries from laughing so hard everytime he reads it.




"Sep. 6, 1988

Dear Diary,
This morning
I went to church
with Stacy.
This Mon. Tues. Wed.
are when god
might take
all of the
Christians in
heaven and
all the bad
people stay
down here.
I'm sort of
scared & happy
at the same
time.

Up-dateMy mom won't let
me go to church with
Stacy any more because
god doesn't want church
to be like that. He
wouldn't want to
scare your
family."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...