Wednesday, May 25, 2011

THE FIRST DUMB DIARY WEDNESDAY!!

Proof of a short attention span in the third grade...enjoy!



"April 27, 1987


Today I was playing
with Louis
he's in 2nd
grade.  Karla has lots
of boys who like
her.  I'm single.
Well, anyway, Louis
almost kissed Karla!
I didn't care really
because I was the
who held on to
her so he could
kiss her.

When we got
in the school
it was raining.
Jill says she's scared
of storms.  Seth and
I joked to her.
The teacher likes
Clarice the best.
John likes me a little
more.  Seth is going
to move to Ohio.
I'll miss him.
Now we're
watching McGivver."


The above is an actual diary entry from my third grade year, and all misspellings, and grammar mistakes are still in there...

Can't say I was very good at staying on topic even then. haha!  Ode to remembering "McGivver"!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...