Friday, May 20, 2011

Shouting Praises to RAW:PDX and Amazing Oregonians

It has been almost 24 hours since the RAW:PDX "Incite" art show ended.  I owe a big thanks to Mike Surber and RAW for inviting me to show along with the other amazing and talented artists who exhibited and performed.  Thank you so much for everyone who came out to support the artists and this event - I am so grateful for all the interesting and great people I met through this experience!  This was the most fun I have ever had at any opening I have been a part of - I honestly can't say enough!  I didn't have a single dull moment and I believe that, true to form, I laughed or smiled the entire time.  My face definitely hurt after I left - the people I met were THAT amazing and sincerely nice.

Thank you to all for coming out to support all of us, and I hope you all had as great of time as Matthew and I did!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...