Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dumb Diary Wednesdays Begin Next Week!

Hello! 

Not sure what I was thinking...of course I wouldn't have time to do a Dumb Diary Wednesday yesterday!  I'm still getting ready for the show and the bulk of the work needed to be done.  For those of you who may be disappointed, I'm sorry and it will be kicked off next Wednesday for sure!  If you haven't read the entry of the "Bright Side of Doom", let that be the Dumb Diary Wednesday story to give you a laugh.  :)

So yeah, getting ready for the show.  This show I'm not as high strung.  I'm getting more used to showing my work now and what I need to take.  Things will work out, they always do, and I'm not going to stress out when everything is getting done on time. 

But of course, with that said, I still have things to accomplish!  I'm going through mental list...Go to the hardware store for a few more supplies that I ran out of last night (more cable and crimps), buy some safety pins, get myself ready and the car packed.  This is some EXCITING STUFF! hahaha!

Cheers to a great night for the artists and guests of RAW:PDX!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...